• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Supro Black Magick Reverb

Jazzfinger

This guy is a great player. I love the old Supro amps and I'm curious in the newer Supro stuff too. I would like to play one of them in the near future.

corpse

THAT face on a demo video? These are the guys that post about coffee on Instagram.
Other than a Carr, the Supro is the other amp out there that really makes my wallet make that buzzing sensation. But I chill the notion with a brown Fender and try to work on chops more... The whole Supro line is bitchin.

Xpensive Wino

THAT face on a demo video? These are the guys that post about coffee on Instagram.
Other than a Carr, the Supro is the other amp out there that really makes my wallet make that buzzing sensation. But I chill the notion with a brown Fender and try to work on chops more... The whole Supro line is bitchin.

Better not watch this, then. :hee

mistersnappy

What? You think if BB had an Instagram account he wouldn't pull faces? :laugh2:

corpse

BTW- cudos to the tune on that demo video. Very cool with the slide going on.

Supronaut

Ordered one from SW and it should be here Friday, I'll let you guys know how it sounds when it gets here. I had an original (non reverb) model, and it was one of the best amps I've ever played. At the time I needed cash and it was too loud so I sold it. Regretted that ever since. Hope this one is just as good and better.

latestarter

I've been using my 1605R for mic'd up practices recently and I'm seriously considering using it for gigs. It's sounds so huge it's ridiculous. I can confirm the reverb on these Supro (plural?) is excellent. I like the 1605R control options as it includes a Master Volume. I'm sorting out a 1x10" cab for underneath.

7v6TFyb.jpg

FJE0hUM.jpg

Supronaut

I've been using my 1605R for mic'd up practices recently and I'm seriously considering using it for gigs. It's sounds so huge it's ridiculous. I can confirm the reverb on these Supro (plural?) is excellent. I like the 1605R control options as it includes a Master Volume. I'm sorting out a 1x10" cab for underneath.

7v6TFyb.jpg

FJE0hUM.jpg

Pretty! I was considering picking one of those up for recording and jamming. So much of the right stuff not to, and I dig low watt amps.

How do you like the MV on the Supro's? I had the Original 1695T which didn't have one, and now I just bought the 1695RT which is the same amp with one. I'm always weary of adding a PPIMV because of how it changes the tone sometimes.

I should be getting my Black Magick today but can't wait to find out. Happy playing!