• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

NGD!!! 2018 Traditional

fredrogers75

So I've had a hankering for a while now and finally found one to my liking. Looks great, feels great and the price was better than I thought it was gonna be. Can't play too much right now due to a lightly injured index finger on my left hand but I can't wait. Here it is while soaking in some lemon oil and waiting for a set of new strings. I've got that warm, giddy feeling in my chest. :biggrin::biggrin:
20180610_144034.jpg

Thartman06

They forgot to sell you strings! :spabout awesome looking guitar man!! Congrats

renderit

They forgot to sell you strings! :spabout awesome looking guitar man!! Congrats

Awesome man! NICE LOOKING AXE!

Yes, get some strings and a bridge. The millennial who sold you that didn't pay attention to 'the after-sale sell' in the training course! Back in the day you would have had several sets of strings, a case, a complete 'Mel Bay Guitar Lessons' series, picks, a string winder, metronome, ashtray (with store logo!), and toilet seat and cover! And your Mom would have Fuller Brushes a Kirby and Dad would drive a fetchingly awesome Oldsmobile! Somebody screwed up on that one...
You should have had SOOOOooooo much more I'm weeping as I write this!

Midnight Blues

Nice! Congrats, HNGD
attachment.php
and play her in good health!