• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Clip of my Collectors Choice #14

LeonC

I removed the B5 Bigsby from my Wachtel model not long after I bought it--note that it comes with the post anchors, posts and a stop tail bridge in addition to the B5 (which Waddy always left on his guitar). I'm pretty crazy about the sound of this guitar...it's what I always wanted from a Les Paul. The bridge pickup has a great, spanky sound, almost reminiscent of a Tele. The "both" position produces a really cool, funkity-splunkity sound with lots of clarity. The neck pickup is deep and clear...clearer than the neck PU in many LPs I've played/owned over the years. I love how easy it is to coax harmonic feedback out of it too.

AA00475Bassman

Sounds Great the playing is tip top , I'm with you ditch the trailer hitch I did not know #14 CC came with bushings I

LeonC

Thanks man -- I just did another clip...I'm gonna post it in another thread where someone was asking if light weigh LPs have any bottom end.