• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Help identifying

Bluezguy59

Hello everyone, I saw a Les Paul on Ebay im possibly interested in buying but its a very confusing auction.
The description is listed as Gibson 2015 Les Paul Custom Traditional Honey Burst Historic W/Case (CP1033608),
I have searched google for images to match the pictures, it looks like an unbound mahogany Les Paul, but i can not seem to find any matches as to what this guitar is. So now im concerned. Any assistance identifying this guitar would be greatly appreciated.
I apologize in advance if this is not the correct place for this type of inquiry.
I would post a link to the auction but I dont know if thats allowed.

chasenblues

I think theoretically the picture above the arrow is the guitar on the bench at Gibson(Final inspection?). If you can either make out the serial number from the eBay add or contact the shop that is selling it you could either call/email Gibson for info.

8fMR4XP.jpg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Gibson-2015-Les-Paul-Custom-Traditional-Honey-Burst-Historic-W-Case-CP1033608-/122905409942

Tom Wittrock

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner
I apologize in advance if this is not the correct place for this type of inquiry.
I would post a link to the auction but I dont know if thats allowed.

The best place is the Sunburst Pub area, and yes, a link is allowed.
:salude

Pellman73