• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

'58 Bartlett Korina

smitty.west

'58 Bartlett Korina *PRICE DROP, NOW $8K- last price drop*

Listing my Bartlett '58 Korina once more at the heavily discounted price of $9k net to me + shipping. NOW ONLY $8K NET + SHIP! This is $2.5k less than I was originally asking. I won't be going any lower. They're $11.5k new and have a 2+ year waitlist. Not to mention there's only very few out there, with the possibility to only make a few more. The only other one I've seen for sale sold a month or so back for $11.5k. It's an absolutely killer guitar- everyone who plays it remarks how incredibly lively and snappy it is. Loaded with awesome Ox4 PAF's. For those that don't know, this is a 100% accurate '58 Korina, using old growth Korina and Brazilian. Comes with form-fitting hard SKB case and DVD documenting the build. DM me for more info and pics.

vkPX2HM.jpg

ZJK3aDh.jpg

n65OcLE.jpg

Last edited: