• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Greg Koch on the Danger Burst

sws1

Awhile back, I posted a video in the Historic forum of Greg Koch demoing one of the Danger Burst CCs. Well, he was nearby today, so I let him take the original for a ride. Figured I'd share a few cell phone videos. (I would have had more video, including him playing clean, but this dummy didn't realize that I actually was taking photos instead.)

Bruce R

Greg is just amazing. Such technique and expression in his playing. Thanks for sharing the video.

goldtop0

Ain't that the truth, he's one of those truly gifted individuals.......bet he practices a lot too:wow

El Gringo

Greg Koch is the man. I have been a fan of his forever and love when he does demo videos for Wildwood . He can sure play and make a guitar sing with the best of them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CDaughtry

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner and Moderator
Killer. That neck pickup is glorious!:yah

marshall1987

Greg sure can wring out some fantastic tone from that beast. He's simply amazing. :salude

NYCBURST

Russo's couch... know it well

Awhile back, I posted a video in the Historic forum of Greg Koch demoing one of the Danger Burst CCs. Well, he was nearby today, so I let him take the original for a ride. Figured I'd share a few cell phone videos. (I would have had more video, including him playing clean, but this dummy didn't realize that I actually was taking photos instead.)

DoubleBoogie

Killer. That neck pickup is glorious!:yah

Any more word on whether Joe will get Greg on the boat next year? I sure hope so! He would be a total blast and a huge hit! Lord knows there are WAY too many people that don't know a thing about him and that just not right!