The Fender Forum
NEW! LPF Facebook Page
LilyPix
Merchandise & Donations
NEW! Burst Serial Log Home Page
LPF Homesite

Finally Figured Out How To Upload Photos Without Using The Extortionist Photobucket!

Here's my highly modded cherry sunburst.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Les Paul Forum Member

Re: Finally Figured Out How To Upload Photos Without Using The Extortionist Photobuck

Beautiful, love the color and the top.

Re: Finally Figured Out How To Upload Photos Without Using The Extortionist Photobuck

Quote Originally Posted by El Gringo View Post
    Beautiful, love the color and the top.
    Thank you kind sir. I ordered this guitar from Guitar Center sight unseen and they sent me this beauty.

Les Paul Forum Member

As a non tech savvy person, I also spent ages trying to find the right photo uploading website. This is far and away the best one I've found:

https://imgbb.com/

It provides the user with the choice of links to just copy and paste. It only takes a couple of tries to find the right one. Here's an example using "BBCode thumbnail linked":

Les Paul Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by JeffBlue View Post
    Thank you kind sir. I ordered this guitar from Guitar Center sight unseen and they sent me this beauty.
    So please tell me what are the mods you mentioned , because I do not see any . Beautiful guitar .

So please tell me what are the mods you mentioned , because I do not see any . Beautiful guitar .
    I installed Seymour Duncan 59/JB pickups, gold metal pickup surrounds, gold brass roller bridge, gold brass tailpiece, TonePros locking studs, Schaller strap locks, Schaller gold metal pickup switch selector tip, vintage style control knobs and Optima 24k gold strings. Thank you for your kind words.

Les Paul Forum Member

I installed Seymour Duncan 59/JB pickups, gold metal pickup surrounds, gold brass roller bridge, gold brass tailpiece, TonePros locking studs, Schaller strap locks, Schaller gold metal pickup switch selector tip, vintage style control knobs and Optima 24k gold strings. Thank you for your kind words.
    Sounds like you covered all the bases and compliments on the choice of Seymour Duncan Pickups 59/JB .Major upgrade all around and I think you will have a fine playing instrument . My compliments and have FUN !!!

Les Paul Forum Member

I just have to say once again that is a killer top and I just love the figured maple and the color !!!!!!!!!

"I can't sing,
    I ain't pretty,
    And my legs,
    Are thin."

Sounds like you covered all the bases and compliments on the choice of Seymour Duncan Pickups 59/JB .Major upgrade all around and I think you will have a fine playing instrument . My compliments and have FUN !!!
    Thank you El Gringo sir. It does play and sounds exquisite.

I just have to say once again that is a killer top and I just love the figured maple and the color !!!!!!!!!
    Thank you again, not too bad for a guitar that I ordered sight unseen.

Quote Originally Posted by chasenblues View Post

My eyes feel better when I see this.

Les Paul Forum Member

Thank you again, not too bad for a guitar that I ordered sight unseen.
    I would say you hit a home run .Congrats !

I would say you hit a home run .Congrats !
    You certainly have good taste and I couldn't agree with you more.

Les Paul Forum Member cincyguitar's Avatar

Beautiful guitar dude...thats one I would hate to get it all sweaty when I play it...

Quote Originally Posted by cincyguitar View Post
    Beautiful guitar dude...thats one I would hate to get it all sweaty when I play it...
    I thank you. I am not gigging and I don't think this guitar needs to be somewhere that someone would attempt to heist it.