• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Bernie Marsden and a couple of bursts

c_wester

That Bernie is seams like such a nice guy in every video I see.
Im happy for him!

joeh77

Every video I've ever watched with Bernie in it makes me smile! He really does seem like such a great down to earth guy. I'd love to meet him some day.

Joe

P.Walker

I'm a huge John Sykes fan, but I really love Marsden-era Whitesnake. The beast and bernie are perfect for each other.

Keefoman

Cool video of what appears to be a very down to earth guy. Love Marsdens playing, and I think Whitesnake up to '84 is superiour to Whitesnake after. And Marsden says it himself, if it wasn't for the broken leg which cancelled the American tour, things could have been very different... :)

lubra65

Bernie Marsden is a nice guy for sure! And a great guitar player too.

fakejake

Great video, I love listening the Bernie's stories :)

Is Spot's new owner (Matt from France?) here on the forum?

fakejake

Hey everybody! Yes I am! Love reading all the stories you guys are sharing here! :dude:

Cool, congrats on that amazing guitar! Did you buy it directly off Joe?
How about a proper thread with a couple of close up pics? :peace2

Sonictrain

Cool, congrats on that amazing guitar! Did you buy it directly off Joe?
How about a proper thread with a couple of close up pics? :peace2

well I got it from Rumble Seat Music, Nashville TN where Joe decided to sell the guitar,

I will make a proper tread with my pics soon, waiting first for Vic Dapra's book, which I don't want to spoil :spabout

fakejake

well I got it from Rumble Seat Music, Nashville TN where Joe decided to sell the guitar,

I will make a proper tread with my pics soon, waiting first for Vic Dapra's book, which I don't want to spoil :spabout

Really cool! Spot is such a great looking (and sounding) guitar :salude