• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Eat a Peach Tribute Guitar Indiegogo Crowdfund now-May 20th!

jmacwooddesign

Ten things to know- the Eat a Peach Tribute Guitar Crowdfund

1. I made the Eat a Peach Tribute Guitar(the entire instrument) out of love and respect for the music of the Allman Brothers.
2, I hand cut the wood veneer marquetry design which is from the inside cover art of the epic Eat a Peach album designed by Wonder Graphics.
3. The Allman Brothers profoundly influenced my playing and whole approach to making music
4. The Eat a Peach Tribute Guitar has mojo!
5. The Big House Museum has given the green light to have this special instrument join their cool collection.
6. Your name will go on the plaque that goes with the guitar to the museum when you contribute
7. The money raised purchases the guitar which will fund the building of my next batch of guitars and provide a
trip for two to Macon to present the guitar to the Museum in a meaningful way.
8. There are some very cool perks you can get when you contribute- starting at $10!
9. The campaign ends on May 20th, not so far away!

10. It all happens here on Indiegogo, please check it out and join in! things to know- the Eat a Peach Tribute Guitar Crowdfund

[Michael Pierce design 7 by jmacs1959, on Flickr]