• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

2017 Gibson Les Paul 1959 True Historic Tom Murphy Painted 1994 Commemorative

hbreaze

Incredible Burst and Super Rare! (Stock #1155) (Commission)

This 2017 1959 Les Paul True Historic Murphy painted 1994 Killer Top features a hand picked, killer top by Edwin Wilson and was painted by Burst Master Tom Murphy and was an exclusive Japan Special Run of only 12 guitars built for dealers in Japan only and not offered to any other dealers. The top on this guitar is out of this world. It is as nice of a flame top as I have ever seen. It has very 3D huge, wide ribbon flame. it is even designated as a “Killer Top” on the box and in the control cavity. The burst and color are absolutely perfect. Tom Murphy really is the best burst painter I have ever seen. The burst has a depth to it that I have never seen before. You really have to see it in person to do it justice. The tone is absolutely insane. It is super resonant and clear. It has tons of depth and overtones. It sounds great all the way across the tonal spectrum. The neck is a medium C profile with perfect playability. This guitar is in as new condition.

Neck Measurements: .899@1st and 1.005@12th

Weight: 8lbs 9 ounces

Comes with OHSC, Coa, and Tags

$8299 Shipped

OskRBFj.jpg

JGGb48u.jpg

p5vPLIq.jpg

DfWdTSv.jpg

Reactions: CJA