• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Gibson files for bankruptcy.

J.D.

Let's see if this new management does the right thing and brings back that group of Custom Shop employees who were unfairly let go just prior to the bankruptcy filing.

GreenBurst

So, while there are Ceo's worldwide not fit to run a bath, the Lads with the heart for the job are making these, and players like us are playing 'em.

Let's get back to it, eh Lads? And leave the business to those that obviously think they're better at it than they actually are.

Nicky CC and a Murphy...

jqxzwKQ.jpg

Why is the Cherry Sunburst strap inside out? Looks like a cool strap. Be different, wear it proud. In the spirit of true RnR attitude.

CDaughtry

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner and Moderator
J.D. Simo next to me, J.C. Curleigh the new CEO with the Gibson shirt on, and Cesar Gueikian the new Chief Merchant Officer on the far right.

Tom Wittrock

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner
J.D. Simo next to me, J.C. Curleigh the new CEO with the Gibson shirt on, and Cesar Gueikian the new Chief Merchant Officer on the far right.

I thought that might be JD … haven't seen him in some time. :hmm
[in a hole-in-the-wall club in Germany, after the Cubs won the World Series :ganz].

hoss

JD is by far the youngest in this pic but he looks like the father and grandfather of everyone else :hee

hoss

Long interview with JC. Great to hear what they changed very quickly, I think they are on the right track :jim