• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

2018 Gibson Les Paul 1959 Reissue Les Paul Royal Tea Fade VOS

hbreaze

Beautiful Tone and Looks! (Stock #1151)

This 59 reissue is amazing. The flame is unbelievable. It has very strong, very 3D flame with tons of movement. The flame and grain pattern remind me of the original Skinner Burst. It has a incredible vintage look to the top. This color is one of my favorites that the custom shop has ever done. I love the look of a tea burst making its way to lemon and this one pulls that look off perfectly. The tone is incredible on this one. It’s one of the best I’ve had the last couple years. It has a great woody, sweetness to the tone. It rings like a bell acoustically and has great clarity as well. It just has the quintessential vintage Les Paul tone. The neck feels great with a nice medium C profile and the guitar plays great. This one arrived to as new with the exception of one issue. It arrived with a small finish chip on the corner of the headstock. It is only the finish, not into the wood. It is just too nice of a guitar to turn in on insurance and not find a good home. It is significantly discounted for the imperfection.

Neck Measurements: .874@1st and .990@12th

Weight: 8lbs 5 ounces

Comes with OHSC, Tags, and COA

$4795 Shipped

otUyVAK.jpg

JBuuCuw.jpg

lVR7xP0.jpg

6hOAzb0.jpg