• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Burst Photo of the Month, April 2018

Tom Wittrock

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner
Here's a couple of great photos of three Bursts from last week, at the vintage guitar show at GuitarPoint, in Maintal Germany.

Bernie Marsden, Detlef Alder and Achim Sulsky:

Achim_at_Guitarpoint_April_2018_with_Bernie_Marsden_and_Detlef__1.jpg

Achim_at_Guitarpoint_April_2018_with_Bernie_Marsden_and_Detlef__2.jpg

Thanks to my good friend and band mate [Tom Wittrock & Friends] Achim Sulsky for these photos! :dude:

:salude

CDaughtry

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner and Moderator
Look at Spot making an appearance!:dude:

goldtop0

Good to see the guys with the LPs........thanks Tom:2cool

garywright

glad you're still posting these BOTM Tom ...a fine looking trio, but Bernies date really puts out :wow

Cody

glad you're still posting these BOTM Tom ...a fine looking trio, but Bernies date really puts out :wow
Ain’t that the truth - I have long been a fan of Spot’s appearance, but DAMN... the one Bernie’s holding is a thing of beauty!

:yah

renderit

Awesome shot! I have never TOUCHED one! Cool. These guys must be very proud to have achieved Nirvana.

Tom Wittrock

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner
Because they were not mine and I had no permission? I may act the doof but I am seriously old school...

Any time you come back, just ask. If I'm not in the booth, then you will have to catch me there, but I will gladly let you handle the Bursts I bring. :salude

mistersnappy

Sweet Mother of Pearl! Saw that on their Instagram page. Folks should check it out as there are some cool videos ther.