• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

The joy of doing what we do!!!

lloydloar

Could someone please instruct me how to post a picture so that it displays like the others in this thread? Whenever I post a picture it looks like a micro/thumbnail...

I've got a picture that I believe would add to the theme of this thread.

Thanks,

Jeff

tooold

Could someone please instruct me how to post a picture so that it displays like the others in this thread? Whenever I post a picture it looks like a micro/thumbnail...

Thanks,

Jeff

Usually, if you right-click on a picture, you can save the image address/URL, then you come here, click on the picture icon in the toolbar, paste the image address, and it works.

Tom Wittrock

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner

Thanks,

Jeff

Usually, if you right-click on a picture, you can save the image address/URL, then you come here, click on the picture icon in the toolbar, paste the image address, and it works.

And, the Forum has a Test Area where you can practice this. :)

lloydloar

Here's a photo of me with a guy some of you might recognize... He has some nice guitars and was exceedingly gracious to show me a few of them :peace2

Cheers!

Skinner.jpg

lloydloar

For the life of me I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong with these pictures! How can I increase the size of the picture?

Last edited:

CDaughtry

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner and Moderator
They have to be hosted on a private site like Smugmug, Photobucket, etc.

lloydloar

O.K. Thanks Charlie! I don't do much of this tech stuff, so I guess what you see is what you get!

Jeff

Cody

It works fine for me... I click on the teeny-tiny pic, and it shows up a little bigger in a pop-up window. When I click on THAT, it shows up as a full page pic.

:salude

ourmaninthenorth

There you go Pal.

attachment.php

CDaughtry

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner and Moderator
Joe B. representing!:dude:

On the t-shirt front...we're going to have some news soon. Stay tuned!:yah

Roman4405

This thread is awesome and depressing at the same time. I love seeing pics of these bursts but know I’ll never have the opportunity to play one, hell, or even see one in person unless I go see Joe B the next time he comes to VA...which I totally plan on doing.

Thanks for sharing guys, I’ll just live vicariously through y’all.

Tom Wittrock

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner
This thread is awesome and depressing at the same time. I love seeing pics of these bursts but know ...
I’ll never have the opportunity to play one, hell, or even see one in person ...
unless I go see Joe B the next time he comes to VA...which I totally plan on doing.

Thanks for sharing guys, I’ll just live vicariously through y’all.

You could have seen several last weekend, by coming to the Dallas Show. You could get very close and probably handle a few.
There are always Bursts at the Dallas and Arlington [now in Ft. Worth] Shows.
You can experience them up close. :ganz

AND of course, GO SEE JOE!!! :dude: