• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Asking a Favor of My Fellow Forum Members

Mars Hall

A vote for Ed, is a vote for.... well....ED! You got mine. Hope you have great success!

Ed Driscoll

Les Paul Forum Member
Thanks guys -- please keep 'em coming; GIK pushed the final day to vote back until the end of the month.

Ed Driscoll

Les Paul Forum Member
Hey guys,

Just a quick note to everybody at the LPF -- thanks to your help; I won the contest. The prize, $500 in a GIK gift certificate, and $500 in cash, will be spent on additional acoustic treatment (GIK’s portable gobo/vocal booth products) and gear for the studio. The GIK guys wanted a selfie of me near their products, so I asked my wife to shoot a photo of me playing my Custom in front of GIK’s Evolution Polyfusers on the rear wall of the control room, and a stacked pair of their Soffit Bass Traps in the corner.

http://www.gikacoustics.com/gikunplugged-photo-contest-winners/

Thank you again,

Ed

i-w4sgW9N-M.jpg

J T

Re: Asking a Favor of My Fellow Forum Members helped!

Woo Hoo!

Glad we helped!:3zone

J T

OK I guess we can turn off the bots now

Ed Driscoll

Les Paul Forum Member
Give the bots an extra long oil bath -- they really deserve it! :dude::dude::dude::dude:

2cf551f631ce3c72eb771fca1faa7682.jpg