• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Guitars For Saturday Morning Songwriting...

Ken Fortunato

Administrator
Staff member
These two and my favorite DAW, and we're off to the races... Man, life is good... :peace2

Now, all I need is one of those JB Fender Twins... :hmm

27262275988_eaf13f19dc_k.jpg

Ed Driscoll

Les Paul Forum Member
These two and my favorite DAW, and we're off to the races... Man, life is good... :peace2

Now, all I need is one of those JB Fender Twins... :hmm

Ugh -- I wish my main songwriting guitar wasn't at the shop this week getting a 50,000 mile tune-up, so I could post a fresh photo of it. It's a 1998 Fender Nashville Tele with a B-Bender. It's a slightly heavy guitar, but it feels great to play, the neck feels great, and it always seems to be the starting point for my songs, if only as a scratch guitar that I'll later replace with acoustics, the Les Paul, Nashville-tuned guitars, etc. Here's a photo of it on the right from about 15 years ago:

i-hnQ4hFF-M.jpg

Ken Fortunato

Administrator
Staff member
Ugh -- I wish my main songwriting guitar wasn't at the shop this week getting a 50,000 mile tune-up, so I could post a fresh photo of it. It's a 1998 Fender Nashville Tele with a B-Bender. It's a slightly heavy guitar, but it feels great to play, the neck feels great, and it always seems to be the starting point for my songs, if only as a scratch guitar that I'll later replace with acoustics, the Les Paul, Nashville-tuned guitars, etc. Here's a photo of it on the right from about 15 years ago:

i-hnQ4hFF-M.jpg

Nice Ed... :salude

What's the deal with that blackguard Tele? :hmm

Ed Driscoll

Les Paul Forum Member

Ed Driscoll

Les Paul Forum Member
Just back from the shop, here's a better photo of the Nashville Stringbender Tele I took last night:

i-DckxKfZ-L.jpg

You can hear it all over the video I made this week:

What year is your Les Paul, Kenny?