• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Two-Rock Bloomfield Drive

TM1

Is it an amp or a pedal? They should have gotten my pal Jimmy Vivino to do anything Bloomfield. He's a real Bloomfield affcianto!

captainvideo

I don't get it. Is the name related to Michael Bloomfield?
He mentions Michael Bloomfield in the review.

You could get a vintage Twin Reverb just like Michael's for half the price I see this on Reverb.

Xpensive Wino

Nothing to do with Mike Bloomfield.

"Bloomfield" is the name of a street in Sebastopol, California, near where the current owners of Two-Rock amplifiers grew up. :hee

bloomfield-front_angle.jpg

bloomfield_drive_back.jpg

sonar

Nothing to do with Mike Bloomfield.

"Bloomfield" is the name of a street in Sebastopol, California, near where the current owners of Two-Rock amplifiers grew up. :hee

bloomfield-front_angle.jpg

bloomfield_drive_back.jpg

That's a lotta knobs and switches. Kinda makes me dizzy.

Xpensive Wino

TM1

That's a lotta knobs and switches. Kinda makes me dizzy.

10 lbs of crap in a 5 lb box.. like Boogies.. I absolutely hate trying to work on Boogie's, except for the early Mark 1's.

goldtop0

To each their own, but I like the Twin better:

It always amuses me when I watch this clip with no mic volume from Mike's efforts with the bvs..........just singin' away with no effect out front.......:dang

Jazzfinger

Sounds killer, they had me at Bloomfield. Put his name on a worn out shoe and I'll buy it.

renderit

Sounds killer, they had me at Bloomfield. Put his name on a worn out shoe and I'll buy it.

I know! I'm the same way! I'm pretty sure that's where the street got its name too!

hint: original post had it'''''''s in it!