• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Bluesbreakers Little Girl - Eric Clapton's guitar parts

I did a few takes of this, and this one is not the best. However, it's the only one where I managed to remember each of the six different turnaround phrases at the end of the verses. The third and fourth phrases are virtually identical, as are the fifth and sixth, and they were quite a challenge for my poor memory! Anyway, here it is. I'll do some instructional videos shortly. I hope it saves my fellow Beano Blues Guitarists some time in working the parts out.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3s8mDGZ7riE" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Triburst

I've always wanted to learn this song! Thank you!!!
Great job on playing and showing how to do it with such a light touch, too. :salude

I've always wanted to learn this song! Thank you!!!
Great job on playing and showing how to do it with such a light touch, too. :salude

Thanks, Triburst! :salude I'm currently working on two tutorial videos that break it all down. Hopefully I should have them done in a few days. :hank

AA00475Bassman

Wow that blew my hat off great sound and super touch , Im going to see how I can butcher your fine tone tomorrow !

Please do break this down for us mortals !

Wow that blew my hat off great sound and super touch , Im going to see how I can butcher your fine tone tomorrow !

Please do break this down for us mortals !

I've just put the solo up, broken down.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HS3ySCmffUs" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

AA00475Bassman

Thank you I will start on this to morrow you really have a talent, Thank you again !

JimFog

Great stuff!

.....and you get real nice tone in your videos. What's your set-up?

Great stuff!

.....and you get real nice tone in your videos. What's your set-up?

Hi Jim, the guitar is a 2010 R0, one of a batch that Wildwood had done as plaintops in a cherry sunburst of their spec. I bought it secondhand from Canada. The pickups are Sheds, which I think have been discussed on the Forum previously. I am plugged straight into Garageband. I use the 'Crunch' setting, then the 'Heartbreaker' amp (a 100w Marshall simulator) though the 'British 1x12' cab, which I think is supposed to be a Vox cab. I don't use too much drive, just enough to get the sustain and a bit of bite. I am using the bridge pickup with the volume on about 5 and the tone around 2. Garageband is great. The sound when recording, listening to it straight out of the computer speakers, is a bit lame, but when it's played back it sounds quite neat. Another good thing is that once you have made the recording you can play with the amp settings to adjust the tone.

goldtop0

Good stuff 1242 and I like the Beano look LP..........a nice touch:2cool

Here are all the other guitar parts in the song...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9gb8dha_1-g" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>