• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Get it checked..

J T

Wishing you a speedy recovery. Get that stuff checked- and get the ass pipe too. Great drugs (Doctors orders Our Man In the North- you follow?)- out like a light and sweet wake up. Mix that prep shit with white cranberry juice or grape juice and it reduces the unpleasantness a tad. Once every five years for me- and i will keep making my wife miserable for decades.

Thx!

Oh yeah they gave me some awesome pain killers. Comfortably Numb level, ya know. But I only took that when it really hurt. :bug

Ha yeah trying to stick around as long as I can.

I haven't played any of my guitars. It's seems a little odd for me. My finger tips are getting soft doh! Ugh I can't even pick up the case to open it up and at least look. Oh well that is a longer term goal I guess.

J T

Thanks guys for your wishes. I just have to tell you it may not seem like a big deal, but it is something that makes me feel better!

ourmaninthenorth

Wishing you a speedy recovery. Get that stuff checked- and get the ass pipe too. Great drugs (Doctors orders Our Man In the North- you follow?)- out like a light and sweet wake up. Mix that prep shit with white cranberry juice or grape juice and it reduces the unpleasantness a tad. Once every five years for me- and i will keep making my wife miserable for decades.

I can dig it Pal.

It's my life's work to keep making my Missus laugh for many years to come...one has to do what one has to do on the serious stuff.

Jon Brook

good luck man ..i caught 1/ 2 stage bowel cancer 2 years ago but managed to kiil the f(*&ker with combined radiotherapy and chemo..stay strong ..

Jon

J T

:salude THX!

Yeah, catching it early is important. You can walk around do all your daily stuff, gig, jam, guitar noodle, whatever and you might never know you have it.

Strings Jr.

You will be fine man! I had the same surgery in 2006. If you ever have any questions just send me a PM.

ourmaninthenorth

Don't let the nurses see you laughing JT, they'll think you're enjoying yourself and stick summat in you...

I was in the gym the other night and asked the instructor if he could teach me to do the splits, how flexible are you? he responded. I can't do fridays I replied....

J T

Nurses love needles for some reason. I just start nodding off. "Time for your medicine." "huh wha OW!" Lost count of how many pokes.

I keep thinking of good ol Monty Python.

"Bring out yer dead"
"I'm not dead!"

Thanks for the chuckles!:laugh2:

psigh4

If you see this in your dreams just remember to "Run away!" "Run away!" "Run away!"
Get well soon!

J T

Just a follow up

Got the catheter and staples out (ugh, what a relief). Doctor said pathology reported stage 2 cancer that was probably entirely in the prostrate. So chances are very good it did not spread anywhere else.

Getting my strength back now for the next few weeks.

Thanks to all of you guys for you support. That really meant a lot to me.:salude

Please guys, don't be shy, or too proud, or put your head in the sand.

Get the PSA checked.