• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

BIG tops...let's see 'em!!!

Wilko

All Access/Backstage Pass
My Les Paul's have "big tops" but one is a replica (avatar), and the other is a Traditional!:salude

Strings Jr.

That is the bomb . Talk about a killer monster Quilt top -wow .I am blown away . My sincere compliments ! I would love to hear some details and info about this most beautiful guitar please ? The year, the specs , the pickups etc. please ?

Thanks!
This LP Supreme belonged to my Dad. It was one of the first, if not the first one made.
It is completely stock except that the inked serial number is his birthday.
Somewhere, I have a pic of Keith Medley presenting it to him in appreciation
for his input on the design.

El Gringo

Thanks!
This LP Supreme belonged to my Dad. It was one of the first, if not the first one made.
It is completely stock except that the inked serial number is his birthday.
Somewhere, I have a pic of Keith Medley presenting it to him in appreciation
for his input on the design.
Thank you for the reply . That is most awesome !. So would this have been from early in the beginning of Nashville Gibson ? I jut love the personalized serial # with the birthday !So beautiful !!!

jimmyace2006

Happy flametop Friday!

i-jPBSG27-XL.jpg

i-CppgXnW-XL.jpg

i-sGGNhL9-XL.jpg

Steve Craw

Formerly Lefty Elmo
I love the top on this beauty, but this one should be in the "Vintage Section". Wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more!