• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

How to stop others from using my tube amp!!

Jericbrazier

I’m with most others. Leaving it there is lose, lose. Someone’s going to mess with it is a given. I wouldn’t leave anything I don’t want to lose or break out of areas that multiple people, I don’t know have access to.

lpnv59

All Access/Backstage Pass
Maintain those skinny, junkie looking rockstar biceps. Get a good pedal, use the other bands amp. Keep yours at home and leave it there. Saving the wear and tear on both your amp and back is a plus.

musekatcher

If you leave it, in plain sight, but disable it, you will draw negative comments and feelings. Its better to just drag it back and forth, or hide it so there's no temptation followed by disappointment.

Hamerfan

So you're leaving your personal equipment open to the mercy of strangers.

Why not open your garage door and leave your car and house keys laying in the drive way?

I did that - several times - by accident, but

no one was interested.:bug

agogetr

I like the hand truck idea. Keep a good hand truck in the trunk of your car. But you cannot leave your amp in an insecure location and expect everything to be OK. One of life's rules.
i want to design a really cool hand truck for amps.. call it...'the codger caddy'