• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Current bursts for sale...

asapmaz

That photo is too small for me to see the detail.

Someone else sent me a large version of that photo privately, but no explanation about what's going on and why people are being cagey and silent about the photos and the guitar.
I'll wait for someone to clear up this weirdness before I offer an opinion on the font. :wah

I'm sorry Tom, I don't have a photobucket account or anything so I couldn't post a large image. I was just attaching it from my i-phone. There are large images on the other forum. But glad someone else sent you one.

CDaughtry

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner and Moderator
CE6A2243-989C-427C-95B1-117DF97E2DB3-X2.jpg

Maxmc

I'd love to see one of the whole front this size. Please Mr Sws?

Tom Wittrock

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner
I'm sorry Tom, I don't have a photobucket account or anything so I couldn't post a large image. I was just attaching it from my i-phone. There are large images on the other forum. But glad someone else sent you one.

Where did you find this photo?
Why do some people have extra photos, but no one will offer the link.
Still seems to be something weird going on with this one. :wah

Tom Wittrock

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner
I just checked a dozen or more photos on my laptop, and none had an M like the one in this photo. And all of those I looked at matched. :hmm

Maxmc

WOW! What a beauty! Reminds me of the Dutchburst. And no fade. Thanks for posting this Mr Sws. Made my day that did.

JJ Blair

That photo is too small for me to see the detail.

Someone else sent me a large version of that photo privately, but no explanation about what's going on and why people are being cagey and silent about the photos and the guitar.
I'll wait for someone to clear up this weirdness before I offer an opinion on the font. :wah

What about the unusual placement of the silk screen?

marfen

not sure that one is still avail at emerald city but this 60 is and this video was really great. great great tones

great part at 8:26 when he holds a note that seems like ...you know you could go and have a bite and still be hearing that one-- , looks up with this great expression....

great demo of a great guitar by a great player...but I still winced when he made the quick move for the dive bomb on the 6th string tuner...with the plastic so fragile

JJ Blair

More attractive than the Dutch Burst, IMHO. I never liked that fiddle back flame.

BoomGuru

Different guitar. The one JD played was already sold. This is a different one. Owner's personal stash. And yes, a replaced neck. (Unless you're saying he played 2 different '60s with replaced necks on tour.)

The one JD played was offered at the same price.
18d0ee_92c3a5fcae7d49efa402017c37d1b517.jpg

Yep, that's Candy... A few issues, but a magnificent player and looker :salude