• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

A really wonderful find at American Musical Supply

norcalpiper

As many of you probably do, I am forever cruising music sites looking at prices, LE's, models and such. While at the AMS website, I saw the Gibson close out banner, and of course I clicked it.
There were the odd assortment of 2016 remnant traditional, that Pelham Blue Firebird, a junior with 2 P90's, but what caught my eye was a LE special in heritage cherry. I clicked on it and saw there was a natural choice. It also had binding, orange drops, a proper nitrocellulose finish, and zebra 490/498. So I took a chance and bought it.

Well, it arrived today. The guitar gods must have seen my last post about my LP purchase last month, because this one came completely set up out of the box with excellent fit and finish. That's a first for me and new Gibsons.

Now review is much like 1000s you've read before, but something about slab mahogany and (I guess) the OD capacitors makes this guitar sound so beautiful and broken in. It definitely is a score for what they are charging. If you've seen this model, and we're contemplating, it really paid off for me!