• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Pickguard screwless

Alart

Hello, does anyone know later I can find a screwless pickguard? I live in Italy so I need a site that ships here at low cost and preferably in Europe. Thank you.

rick c

I guess the answer is "no". You will have to buy the pick guard and pickup rings from a North American supplier. The things come up on Reverb and EBay once in a while. I would just make my own. Buy a regular guard and attach two thin locking strips made from very thin aluminum strips to the underside that feed underneath the existing pup rings; feed the strips under the rings and tighten the rings to hold the guard in place. It may be necessary to cut small slots in the pup rings.

It's much easier to live with two tiny holes! I removed my stock guard from my LP years ago and the only evidence that shows is the tiny hole by the neck; no biggie.