• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Korina Flying V Ralph Cole Lighthouse still around?

marfen

First time I ever saw a flying V was a picture inside a Lighthouse album and there's Ralph Cole playing an original korina flying V. Years later I got to meet him and asked him about it...long gone. Not hard to find pics of him playing it on line...looks like he had it before he joined Lighthouse. Wonder if that one has survived. It made a lot of great music.

DrRobert

Les Paul Forum Member
I played that first vinyl until it was dull and scratchy! Thanks for reminding me. It'd be fun to know which, if any tracks it was on...

marfen

The pic I'm referring to is the inside of Peacing It All Together. What a killer band, one of the sax players was Howard Shore...he went on to do okay!!!! Yes it would be cool to learn what tracks the V was on. Early pics of Cole usually show him with the V.