• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

1964 Gibson ES-330 Sunburst

hbreaze

Amazing Vintage Tone Monster! (Stock #1141)

This is an incredible vintage guitar. It sounds and plays unbelievably. Look at that burst. It is one of the best bursts I've seen. The color in it is absolutely stunning. One thing making this one unique is the blister figuring in the maple. It makes for a beautiful guitar. The tone on this guitar is amazing as well. It is almost as loud unplugged as an acoustic and plugged in the P-90s sound great. This is one of the most versatile guitars I've ever played. It does it all and does it well. It can do anything from jazz to rock and roll. To me the best tone is well some medium drive and letting it ring right to the edge of feedback. It also has a great mellow, clean blues tone. The neck is absolutely perfect. It is a medium C with really nice playability. It has the early wider nut width and nickel parts. This guitar is in excellent condition. Whoever owned it most of its life played it but took great care off it. It has checking through out but very little wear other than that. It is all original with the exception of a older professional refret. The only other issues are a missing tuning ferrel and a tuner with a bend post, but is completely functional. This is an incredible vintage piece.

Neck Measurements: .816@1st and .964@12th

Weight: 6lbs 1 ounce

Comes with the original hard shell case

$4845 Shipped

msEH1OW.jpg

zt5PSWa.jpg

blzMn1k.jpg

WIwfQSt.jpg