• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Desperatly seeking high resolution picture of Kirk Hammett's / Peter Green's 1959

dannis

All my 13 year old wishes for birthday present is a painting / picture of this guitar. Therefore, I am looking for a high resolution image to enlarge. I've found a lot of pictures where you see half the guitar or pictures on the guitar with others, but I'd rather have the guitar by itself on a white or black background. Anyone?

dannis

Thanks alot! If anyone else has any suggestions, it would be appreciated! It seems difficult to find the perfect picture with the complete guitar, and not only parts of it.

rob livesey

Thanks alot! If anyone else has any suggestions, it would be appreciated! It seems difficult to find the perfect picture with the complete guitar, and not only parts of it.

You could try contacting Richard, who brokered the guitar to Kirk Hammett. It was in his possession for some time, and he always takes a lot of detailed photos.

http://www.richardhenryguitars.com/

Rob