• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

2018 Brazilian Gibson Les Paul Thread

57Strat777

Class warfare? I'm an Englishman, it's considered a family heirloom.

Wealth shaming? As oxymoronic a concept as it's possible for me to imagine.

Especially on a guitar forum? What's that supposed to mean? do you think that gives you carte blanche to kick a struggling guy in the balls, particularly when it's rather obvious he is in absentia?

This forum didn't promote proxy bullying the last time I looked, maybe I need to pay more attention?

#36 - you can take me at my word.

Pointing out the guy posted a WTB post for a Joe Walsh Collectors Choice Les Paul is "bullying" and "kicking the guy in the balls"??? LOL! That's some weak sauce, my friend.

ourmaninthenorth

Pointing out the guy posted a WTB post for a Joe Walsh Collectors Choice Les Paul is "bullying" and "kicking the guy in the balls"??? LOL! That's some weak sauce, my friend.

Much stronger when taken in linear context #54 & 55.

Not impressed one little bit.

But, hey ho. See you and the other tough guy down the road.

Woolly

I love the contrast of a dark Brazilian board against a Goldtop. Here is mine:

2667C5D8-74AA-491B-9235-6169B64E6E96.jpgdxvlAMM.jpg147B95B8-FD26-46E8-A8FB-F1972F27450D.jpg

Attachments

• EZ6fxsy.jpg
    EZ6fxsy.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 17
  • B258F1F0-65A1-4CD1-864F-564625BA1A3F.jpg
    B258F1F0-65A1-4CD1-864F-564625BA1A3F.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

renderit

I hate you particularly Woolly!

36388543341_9e9d63325e.jpg

Mats A

I guess using Brazilian Rosewood makes them closer to the originals but i’ve red that Gibson is using a different type of Mahogany and not Honduran Mahogany. Is it so?

samsdad

Much stronger when taken in linear context #54 & 55.

Not impressed one little bit.

But, hey ho. See you and the other tough guy down the road.

Holy Cow
Some of You guys are Very Rough With Your Words Why?
Yes I posted A Wanted Ad for A Joe Walsh Les Paul Thats Correct
But It was not for me a fellow Guitar Enthusiast told me he was Looking for
that Model So I Posted the Ad For Him not Myself I Do not have the Means
To purchase A Custom Shop Les Paul let alone any Les Paul Model at this point
and will never be able to!
Please Chill Out and take it easy with the words until you know the facts OK
Peace should be the word there is to much anger and violence these days

JPP-1

Yes, peace should be the word, especially when 24/7 fake narrative spinners have done their best to hijack our democracy with intensely divisive campus born illiberal and intolerant rhetoric that strains the very fabric of our republic.

If someone’s pursuit of happiness is an expensive Brazilian rosewood Les Paul, they legally purchased with their own money, I see no reason why anyone should take exception with that. Particualry not on a forum such as this. With that being said, good luck with your Joe Walsh search. Maybe when you or your friend find it they can share it with us here.

Holy Cow
Some of You guys are Very Rough With Your Words Why?
Yes I posted A Wanted Ad for A Joe Walsh Les Paul Thats Correct
But It was not for me a fellow Guitar Enthusiast told me he was Looking for
that Model So I Posted the Ad For Him not Myself I Do not have the Means
To purchase A Custom Shop Les Paul let alone any Les Paul Model at this point
and will never be able to!
Please Chill Out and take it easy with the words until you know the facts OK
Peace should be the word there is to much anger and violence these days

samsdad

Yes, peace should be the word, especially when 24/7 fake narrative spinners have done their best to hijack our democracy with intensely divisive campus born illiberal and intolerant rhetoric that strains the very fabric of our republic.

If someone’s pursuit of happiness is an expensive Brazilian rosewood Les Paul, they legally purchased with their own money, I see no reason why anyone should take exception with that. Particualry not on a forum such as this. With that being said, good luck with your Joe Walsh search. Maybe when you or your friend find it they can share it with us here.

The wanted post was well over a year ago and there was no response at all

Fried okra

Continuing on with the 2018 Brazilian thread..... Vic’s Burst Believer IV Proto. Gibson did a run of six Believer Burst Brazilian Les Pauls to commenmorate Vic’s Burst believer series and notably his fourth book due out soon. :salude

dgswim

Its Not That At All
Im Not Trying to Throw A Turd at Anybody
This Forum Seems To Be More Show Off Area
and cater to Well Off People with Lots Of Money
And You Like to show off your guitars like new Toys when we wren kids?
Who really Cares? Mine Is nicer or better than yours!Big Deal is that what it is really about
Well I am Disabled And Homeless And Its a Very Tough Life
Its Not The Point That If you have the money Your allowed to buy what ever you want
The Whole thing is Why Are you doing it when there are so many people in need of help and support the forgotten Majority
At this point in time and Showing off your expensive guitar And That you Have Many More
Seems Shallow to me But If you think thats the wrong way to look at it Thats Fine
Many of you have lots of them either vintage or reissue or both the rich get richer and the poor get poorer
You can't Take them with you All i Am saying Is There are a lot of people in need
Thousands of us more that have fallen on Very hard times And Are just Hanging on barely getting by
If you want to keep a record of what i say go ahead Mr Trump You Cant Fire Me
Im Not A Liar and don't tell tales I'm there in reality living without shelter or income
and going to a free public service for internet because I'm down on my luck
Ihave a love for guitars so think as you wish I'm just hanging on
and my prospects are not very good when your on hard times no one seems to care
but if you have a burst than its a big deal and nice going it only cost you a quarter of a million dollars
then your a good guy if your down and out nothing but silence because nobody wants to hear that
and it is ignored i will just look and not post because here Because its not proper to be without means

If these guitars are offensive to you why are you here? so your saying you are jobless, incomeless and homeless yet you use your opportunity for mobile data to come here and make over 400 post, shame members here for the state of the world, the state your life is in and your financial difficulties? You say they are showing them off here, yet you intentionally seek this forum and thread out, came here to where they are and are now offended by seeing what you looked for on the internet, found and now see? So you feel like Gibson should not even make these, these guys should definitely not purchase these, or if they do they should contact you and share theirs with you? Or give you equal value in cash as they spend on a guitar? Not sure your rational here, seems you are not rational.

Last edited: