• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Testing Seymour Duncan Antiquity Humbuckers with Gibson Les Paul (Audio)

Sectado

How are you? Some time ago I was wanting to have the Seymour Duncan Antiquities in my Les paul to have a little less gain and more dynamics, so once I had the microphones I took the guitar to Lemoff Luthier (argentinian Luthier) and I made the change. Take the 490 / 498t and Lemoff convinced me to take out the push pull pots and the pcb to put the 50 wiring.

I fell in love, I am a lover of the classic 57 and I thought I was going to be very clean with the antiquities but no.

In this test I first used the Fender Princeton of the 75 with the Ceriatone Centura and the Strymon Timeline. Then i use the Marshall jcm 800 2204 and the Strymon without any more pedals.

Is the best thing I could do with my fingers, then I went crazy when I edited the video because I did not use the metronome in the recording, so I started to send artistic shots on the film (?

Video