• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

MGL20 Amp Sound Clips

markguitar

Les Paul Forum Member
MGL20 sound clips recorded thru a 4-12" cab loaded w/ 25w Celestion Greenbacks, Les Paul w/ PAF's plugged straight in. No pedals, no added EQ. Amp settings: Presence-4, Bass-4, Middle-6, Treble-4, Master Volume-6, Preamp-8. On AC/DC clips Preamp was on 6.

markguitar

Les Paul Forum Member
Thanks guys! The amp is starting to get noticed and sell. 4 are being built right now and 3 of them are already sold!

MapleFlame

Definitely one of the better new amps I have heard. The Celestions really sound good with this head. How new or how much play time on those speakers?

kerryboy

Just as a matter of interest Mark, were the Celestions 'vintage' ones or the more modern Chinese made ones.

renderit

You need to keep posting clips of this. It is awesome and your price very reasonable for that level of awesomeness. I would love to hear it through some "obtainum" speakers. Particularly maybe something like a Metropolous slant cab (the dual one) with Scumbacks in it. I love the sound of this thang! I keep coming back to play the vid.

Or how about through that 2-12 cab you have on the site?

SAAAAAAAAAG! Awesome!

Last edited: