• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Les Paul wiring

bigbadjohn

I bought a El Degas Les Paul before I bought it the vendor played it and everything worked I could not play as my arm is in a cast
when I got home I took it out of the case and the toggle switch fell to pieces
I bought a used Epiphone toggle switch I think and can't figure out the wiring, I have a new one on order from China but did not want to wait

I took a lot of pictures but don't see where I can upload them

Wizard1183

I bought a El Degas Les Paul before I bought it the vendor played it and everything worked I could not play as my arm is in a cast
when I got home I took it out of the case and the toggle switch fell to pieces
I bought a used Epiphone toggle switch I think and can't figure out the wiring, I have a new one on order from China but did not want to wait

I took a lot of pictures but don't see where I can upload them
YouTube wiring 3way switch

bigbadjohn

Do you mean you can't upload them here on the forums? Or you are looking for a platform to upload the pictures online?

I was having trouble uploading them here on the forums
I went to edit still did see an option to upload pictures.

I found a wiring diagram just waiting for new switch to come from China wanted a gold one cheap