• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Stolen Bolin, Heritage and Winfield

DucRyder

I was kind of hopeing his dad may have bought it unknowingly and did pass away. Since its been almost 2 years now. But apparently not....

No one but the thieves know whats what, so I'll let the MSP work it out.... its what my taxes pay for. It's good to know there are decent people who will flag this kind of stuff instead of hustling down there to buy stuff they KNOW is stolen. Good on ALL of you that gave help!

Last edited:

srt

No one but the thieves know whats what, so I'll let the MSP work it out.... its what my taxes pay for. It's good to know there are decent people who will flag this kind of stuff instead of hustling down there to buy stuff they KNOW is stolen. Good on ALL of you that gave help!

Oh I was hustling to buy it before I knew it was stolen. :laugh2:

DucRyder

Oh I was hustling to buy it before I knew it was stolen. :laugh2:

you shoulda grabbed it if you had the cash.... you would've had an amazing guitar and if your conscience got to you I'd be more than happy to reimburse you plus for retrieving it. I hope the police can retrieve it and much more of our belongings. They stole a lot of stuff

Afireinsideme744

I definitely was hustling to grab it for myself at first. Then found this thread and been trying to gather as much info as possible. Just hope it comes home some how

Twes006

I had him on the hook for 500 and when I was doing research I seen this post. I created an account to try and get ahold of the OP. I should have bought the guitar when He offered to meet me.. sorry I let it get away. I have messaged him to see if he would respond but no luck. Still hoping you somehow get that beauty back where it belongs in your hands. 🎸

DucRyder

Michigan State Police got to visit with Sam and ask a few questions before grabbing "the Mule" ON THE WAY BACK HOME AS I TYPE!!!

THANK YOU!!!

Twes006

I am so glad that you got the Mule back!!! It is definitely a beautiful guitar :hank

DucRyder

index.php

Thanks again guys, heres my Heritage if she comes up for air :yah

Message sent

I think i have too little posts here. Can someone message the OP?

Hey OP. I saw the guitar locally in the Warren area last night and messaged the guy. Saw your post while I was researching it this morning. I met him 10 minutes ago and informed him it was stolen after confirming the serial number on the case. He seemed apologetic and says it was given to him by his step mother. I have his phone number and license plate number. Send me a private message and I'll share that with you. Hopefully you'll be able to get it back.