• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Stolen Bolin, Heritage and Winfield

DucRyder

I had 4 guitars and an amp stolen... among them were:

One off Bolin branded 1958 Les Paul type guitar. RECOVERED!!!!

one of a kind, 1989 Heritage STAT DLX. Carved flame maple top in Antique Cherry Burst finish. Black Kahler Spyder tremolo. Seymour Duncan JB humbucker in bridge position wound by Maricela Juarez marked "JBJ" on the underside. 2 Seymour Duncan "classic stacks" in the middle and neck positions. Trapezoid inlays on the neck instead of the standard production dots. Binding on the neck instead of the standard unbound neck. No tummy cut on the back of the guitar (unlike the standard production). Serial number is: F18602 also stamped "made in Kalamazoo MI, USA" Last seen in black rectangular Heritage guitars case.

Winfield 5e3 head with black faceplate natural wood box and blue front.

These items were stolen January 3rd in Columbus MICHIGAN

Last edited:

Twes006

I attempted to send him a private message I came across the same post as you did. The original poster is not responding. The person selling the guitar obviously does not know what he has

srt

Hey OP. I saw the guitar locally in the Warren area last night and messaged the guy. Saw your post while I was researching it this morning. I met him 10 minutes ago and informed him it was stolen after confirming the serial number on the case. He seemed apologetic and says it was given to him by his step mother. I have his phone number and license plate number. Send me a private message and I'll share that with you. Hopefully you'll be able to get it back.

Afireinsideme744

It sold already surprise. I was trying to hold him off untill tomorrow so the OP could get on here...... he claimed it was his deceased fathers and he dident play guitar.

srt

It sold already surprise. I was trying to hold him off untill tomorrow so the OP could get on here...... he claimed it was his deceased fathers and he dident play guitar.

It's not "sold" I met with the person listing it and informed them that it was stolen, he took the listing down immediately after we met. I reached out to the St Clair County Sheriff to relay the current possessors phone number and info to OP.

Afireinsideme744

Dude awesome! I was stuck at work untill the morning i dident want him to dissapear if i told him it was stolen on FB. I was trying to meet him tomorrow to do the same. Man i hope the OP gets it back! At least one back.....

DucRyder

Hey OP. I saw the guitar locally in the Warren area last night and messaged the guy. Saw your post while I was researching it this morning. I met him 10 minutes ago and informed him it was stolen after confirming the serial number on the case. He seemed apologetic and says it was given to him by his step mother. I have his phone number and license plate number. Send me a private message and I'll share that with you. Hopefully you'll be able to get it back.

Thank you so much.... I have the State Police Officer's email that took the case I can pass that along. Wish we could have recovered it... the Bolin gold top right? I don't use Facebook so couldn't see the pic. I sent you a private message

DucRyder

Dude awesome! I was stuck at work untill the morning i dident want him to dissapear if i told him it was stolen on FB. I was trying to meet him tomorrow to do the same. Man i hope the OP gets it back! At least one back.....

Thank you for your efforts! I would certainly do the same for all of you were it reversed. :salude:yah:dude::peace2:peace2:peace2

DucRyder

There were two theives, one male and one female.... we could tell by the foot prints in the snow. The guys "stepmother" may be one of them. either way I hope the State Police get these scumbags and my guitars back. I never collected the insurance because to me these can never be replaced. I want them back. Thank you for helping in that effort.

It's not "sold" I met with the person listing it and informed them that it was stolen, he took the listing down immediately after we met. I reached out to the St Clair County Sheriff to relay the current possessors phone number and info to OP.

Afireinsideme744

Shit i just looked his profile is deactivated on Face Book now...... Hell even at $550 i would have bought it and gave it to you...... Any progress? I keep trying to message him to see if he would still meet up w me but no go im trying to not let him know i know its stolen..... i was asking trying to see if he had other gear. Maybe the rest of your missing stuff?

EDIT: tried sending another message now it wont let me.....

I was kind of hopeing his dad may have bought it unknowingly and did pass away. Since its been almost 2 years now. But apparently not....

Last edited:

DucRyder

Shit i just looked his profile is deactivated on Face Book now...... Hell even at $550 i would have bought it and gave it to you...... Any progress? I keep trying to message him to see if he would still meet up w me but no go im trying to not let him know i know its stolen..... i was asking trying to see if he had other gear. Maybe the rest of your missing stuff?

EDIT: tried sending another message now it wont let me.....

I was kind of hopeing his dad may have bought it unknowingly and did pass away. Since its been almost 2 years now. But apparently not....

I do wish one of you would've grabbed it if it was $550, I surely would've bought it back. It would've been nice for the MSP to meet up with him as well. They have all his info, but I'm sure he's busy burning my things as we speak to destroy the evidence.

At the end of the day I'm just glad we have a lead. If anyone has a screen shot of his ad or knows how to use the wayback machine etc. to get it that might help.

Afireinsideme744

I do have screenshots! Email me afireinsideme7444@yahoo.com ill send them your way pics of the guitar and of his profile picture.

Im afraid they are burned or in a random dumpster in warren i that area? Shit if i werent at work id go dumpster dive for you today...... this pisses me off

DucRyder

What's blowing me away is that 3 of you apparently got memberships just to help a fellow musician out... one of you even went and met up with the possible perp You are amazing people!

Last edited: