• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

who does the great LP pickguards?

tarlton

I need a custom made LPC scratchguard for a quirky 1970's Japanese model. I recall there's a Forum Member (who sells here?) and does fantastic ones. Has a great eye and lots of experience with vintage Gibsons... are they still around? Not sure if i was reading it from really old posts or not.

Thanks!

TM1

I know Danelectro makes some guards that are excellent as does Creamtone. Check them out.

tarlton

Would you know if they use NOS material (or really nice quality stuff), work from a supplied template, and do relicing?

Thanks, T

renderit

MOJOAXE! Trust me on this. You will not be disappointed as the gentleman has provided me with beautificous workings of art and glory in historical perfectitude!

renderit

Would you know if they use NOS material (or really nice quality stuff), work from a supplied template, and do relicing?

Thanks, T

Yes. He made me one from a supplied template. I will be posting pics of it soon as it is awesome! And he reliced it!

renderit

MojoAxe is Danelectro's company!

Or Danelectro is Mojoaxe. Contact them both for maximil efficiency. Licensed drivers only. Not available in East Virginia or West Oregon. Must be 18 to participate. E. Pluribus Unum. Oyee Oyee Oyee. Spiritos Sanctum.