• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

NGD - CC#4 Sandy

Phatfrank

So this pretty thing arrived yesterday. CC#4 with an amazingly beatiful top - plays, looks, feels and behaves fantastic. I started another thread a while back asking for tips on pickup covers, but it took me about 3 seconds to realize that she is pretty darn perfect as is. I've had quite a few nice CS Les Pauls, but have to admit that this is another level. Just strumming a random chord acoustically tells you that this LP will really, really sound good. Apparantly the finish is called "Dirty Lemon", which immediately gave me cravings for a dry martini for one reason or another. Anyway, I digress - some photos (hope you don't mind - I took more than a few...):

ZNdRs2G.jpg

BgV5Dx5.jpg

GTOKQaq.jpg

vDigftv.jpg

kdXq8cT.jpg

omRMH16.jpg

mMCu8sl.jpg

qFpN8Dj.jpg

And a last one where she's joining her new family:)

qBeYdip.jpg

J T

Just like I felt with my Sandy, no need to change anything. For the absolute touch of authenticism, I added a TW recommended No. 1 Strap (with Grolsch stoppers of course).

Tom Wittrock

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner
Just like I felt with my Sandy, no need to change anything. For the absolute touch of authenticism, I added a TW recommended No. 1 Strap (with Grolsch stoppers of course).

That's the complete package. :salude

Phatfrank

Well, I do enjoy a cold beer so the Grolsch-part of the TW-sanctioned package should not be a big challange.

Oh, and thanks for all the kind comments. Really liking this one. Took a picture with one of her new sisters (2000 R7 Blacktop Darkback):

dPWS1Cu.jpg

Ken Fortunato

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I do enjoy a cold beer so the Grolsch-part of the TW-sanctioned package should not be a big challange.

Oh, and thanks for all the kind comments. Really liking this one. Took a picture with one of her new sisters (2000 R7 Blacktop Darkback):

dPWS1Cu.jpg

Beautiful... Congrats!!! :salude

Triburst

A few years ago, I was able to make the trip to the Arlington Guitar Show.

Shortly after I got there, I introduced myself to TW59, and gawked at the three bursts he brought to the show. I knew the answer, but said, "Tom, is that SANDY!" And he of course said it was.
I snapped this, and a couple of other shots. As I finished putting my camera away, I looked back up to see him holding the guitar out for me to examine. Well, pictures don't do this guitar justice. It has amazing figure, and the authentic signs of having spent many nights out entertaining. Just an amazing guitar, and it's the first burst I ever held. And that guitar's owner is one of the nicest people I've ever met.

Guy

Pentax_007.jpg

Phatfrank

Imagine bringing so many bursts you actually have to label them:dude:. Man, I’ve gotta work harder.