• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Gibson '59 ES-335 Reissue VOS Historic Burst

Stylemaster

Gibson '59 ES-335 Reissue VOS Historic Burst - Price Reduction: $3500

Mint condition, new from the Gibson factory, the Gibson 1959 ES-335 VOS (Vintage Original Spec) Reissue in Historic Burst finish. A 2016 model which is no longer available. It was listed on Guitar Center and the Music Zoo for $5,849.00. The price for this incredible guitar is $3,500 shipped/Paypal CONUS. That is less than a new plain Standard Gibson ES-335 is selling for! No trades.

Comes with Certificate of Authenticity, period correct hard shell Lifton-style case. One of the most perfect Gibson guitars I have ever seen. Absolutely flawless workmanship and huge tone, the sound and playability is heads above any Standard issue Gibson ES-335.

Gibson Memphis has been doing incredible work the last 2 years. This Gibson Memphis Historic has not been replaced by any new historic models. As far as I know Gibson is not planning on doing any more Memphis Historics. What this means is the price of a used model is likely to increase as they become more scarce. Get yours now!

More Features:
• Re-creation of the "dot neck" ES-335 during its second year of production
• Historically correct "Mickey Mouse ears" body shape
• All-maple, semi-hollow construction delivers a lively, vibrant sound
• MHS humbuckers with 550k audio-taper pots yield a gorgeous airy tone
• Comfortable traditional C-shaped neck and rosewood fingerboard with rolled binding
• Hot hide-glued quartersawn Adirondack spruce bracing for true vintage tone
• Historic truss rod provides excellent adjustability and tension resilience
• Multi-ply black long ES-335 pickguard with 45-degree bevel

15lPnFF.jpg

yJB6n4i.jpg

trq2UJs.jpg

VHSd8YN.jpg

bzHr5bD.jpg

SeK4nGI.jpg

Last edited:

Stylemaster

Nut width is 1.707" and neck profile is Traditional "C" measuring .900" to 1.000" . It is a '59 neck profile.

Weight: 8.6 lbs.