• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

can anyone link me to the "how to add pics here" please

chasenblues

You have to use a third party site like photobucket. Upload the pics there then copy and paste the link

Unless you're willing to pay Photobucket's fee's, Its likely your image's posted from there will look like this.

546259-photobucket-3rd-party-hosting-broken-image.jpg

Last edited:

stevoe

Thanks everyone.. I ended up on another les paul site that lets you post personal pics without third party sites

renderit

You will probably like it better there anyway. Guess I don't need to bloviate as to why this way actually works in your favor.

stevoe

You will probably like it better there anyway. Guess I don't need to bloviate as to why this way actually works in your favor.

Not sure what you are saying.... is this sarcasm or.. and what way works in my favor

clearmudd

One day this forum will become user friendly and let us post pics directly from a PC or Phone without third party BS.........Maybe you have to donate to the cause to have that privilege....

Tom Wittrock

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner
One day this forum will become user friendly and let us post pics directly from a PC or Phone without third party BS.........Maybe you have to donate to the cause to have that privilege....

There is no such privilege.
We are all treated the same.

les strat

Thanks everyone.. I ended up on another les paul site that lets you post personal pics without third party sites

If it's where I think, you'd be surprised at the rampant misinformation I've read there over the years.