• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

NGD 17 Brazilian. Some wood grain...

abracadaben

IMG_8157_zpsugech7ak.jpeg

IMG_8171_zpszzy73se5.jpeg

IMG_8170_zpsvhxhuvej.jpeg

Kanga Blue

Smoke's all black Brazilian imo! Very SeXy! In my experience figured Brazilian, in acoustic guitars, easily bests indian or Honduran Rosewood and equals black Brazilian Rosewood in bell-like tone when tapped and played. DiD you know that the lust for black ebony mean that 9 out of ten ebony trees were cut down and left to rot because figured ebony is far more common than black ebony and for decades most guitar producers shunned figured ebony? I made a guitar using figured ebony back in 1987. It also is a toneful wood! Embrace all colours! Let your freak flag fly high! :dude:

El Gringo

The photos of the Braz board are sure killer great . I love the red color in the grain as opposed to Indian which has orange at times .

goldtop0

Those LPs look great don't they.......congrats abra:2cool

Patek

Looks like a real burst!! they nailed the colour and the top is just perfect. fretboard looks superb too