• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Duff McKagans' (Guns N Roses) new Burst

sws1

uuMNZ3hh.png

Elmore

I enjoy 80s rock stars buying 'bursts. They respect those guitars, and that will probably help their survival (the guitars, that is).

zhivago

Duff is awesome! Great to see he has a Burst now! :jim

JJ Blair

Definitely not an R9. Buffed out logo. White switch tip. When I get back to LA next week, I'll find out the story, if nobody here knows before then.

Tom Wittrock

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner
I can tell that more from the video. You must admit it looks pretty bloody clean for a 59.

It looks pretty clean in a fast moving video [showing no detail] and a blurry photograph. I have take many many videos of Bursts and other guitars where the true look of the guitar [including wear] does not show clearly and the guitars look cleaner than they are in reality.

marfen

Duff does have a band mate who knows a thing or two about Les Pauls who he undoubtedly sought advice from. And considering their tour was one of the highest grossing tours last year probably could afford a nice one.