• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Our 2013 Gibson Nighthawk "Fanatic"

RedHotRed

We bought this guitar several years back new in the box from Gibson at a great price & being my son really likes the Blueshawk & The Hawk it was set in motion.. Really great guitar with several tones just not available anywhere else + The 25 1/2" scale too..
This is the Nancy Wilson signature "Fanatic" Nighthwk

21jty02.jpg

ipv05g.jpg

renderit

I think those are slowly gaining more acceptance over time. People are finally appreciating what they did there. It's kinda a shame because they are really pretty interesting fiddles. I looked for one of the 3 pickup versions a while back. Pretty neat.

RedHotRed

They are sweet & I agree that the middle pickup gives a few extra tones, In fact my M-III Les Paul has the same ceramic NSX pickup used in the Nighthawks in it's center position..

2s7ujpf.jpg

Wally

I have always liked these guitars. IMho, they are some of the best 'oddball' Gibsons of all.

renderit

I have always liked these guitars. IMho, they are some of the best 'oddball' Gibsons of all.

Yep, because they didn't look like they were "trying" to copy something else and the electronics were genuinely unique! I also have a hankering for one of those Chet Atkins SST's.