• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Beano and Cream ...

Tom Wittrock

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner
And who said buying comics wasn't bad for your health:hmm

I'd say it can be good for your health. :ganz

I bought two Beano comics at the local thrift store just last month. I'm just beginning to enjoy those. :2cool

goldtop0

I'd say it can be good for your health. :ganz

I bought two Beano comics at the local thrift store just last month. I'm just beginning to enjoy those. :2cool

I'd watch your back Tom there could be hidden messages in them pages:lol

ourmaninthenorth

Leo Baxendale, who drew The Bash Street Kids and Minnie the Minx for The Beano, went on to draw Willy The Kid - which dealt with some fairly adult themes in an hilarious comic sense...here's one of my favourites...

Image1.jpg

ECdOrDh.jpg

9_1352567992_2451_300_300.jpg

The Shifter

Just watched the new Clapton film ... there is a bit of footage of E.C playing "i feel free" with Cream on an LP ... It has the pickup switch surround missing and pickups are Black/ Black all round .. would this be Beano?

Jon

What I want to know is, where did you see this? I thought it wasn't out till Feb. Do you live in Toronto?

El Gringo

I could tell you, but then the current owner would put a contract out on you in order to keep you quiet.
Ha Ha , real cloak and dagger huh, better call the New Scotland Yard right away .

Fan of LP

Is this Beano?

<iframe class="instagram-media instagram-media-rendered" id="instagram-embed-0" src="https://www.instagram.com/p/BeUNWf_niFj/embed/captioned/?cr=1&v=8&wp=1316#%7B%22ci%22%3A0%2C%22os%22%3A70%7D" allowtransparency="true" frameborder="0" height="725" data-instgrm-payload-id="instagram-media-payload-0" scrolling="no" style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); border: 1px solid rgb(219, 219, 219); margin: 1px 1px 12px; max-width: 658px; width: calc(100% - 2px); border-top-left-radius: 4px; border-top-right-radius: 4px; border-bottom-right-radius: 4px; border-bottom-left-radius: 4px; box-shadow: none; display: block; padding: 0px;"></iframe> <script async="" defer="" src="//platform.instagram.com/en_US/embeds.js"></script>