• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

ES 330

Kent b

I recently purchased a 1967 ES 330 and need to replace the pick guard . I'm having difficulty locating a replacement. Pick guard for the ES 335 are available on my initial search. By chance, would a ES 335 pick guard be interchangeable with a pick guard for an ES 330?

MapleFlame

I recently purchased a 1967 ES 330 and need to replace the pick guard . I'm having difficulty locating a replacement. Pick guard for the ES 335 are available on my initial search. By chance, would a ES 335 pick guard be interchangeable with a pick guard for an ES 330?

It would fit but the cutout is square and much bigger. It would look horrible. There are guys who make the correct fitting pickguards.

Don

I'm trying to remember who made the pickguard for my '59 ES-225TD. I've had two. The first was oddly shaped, too thin, and not black enough. The one that's on it now is just right.

Here's the first one-
es-225_bridge.jpg

Here's the one that's on it now-
225_zpswz9g18lt.jpg