The Fender Forum
NEW! LPF Facebook Page
LilyPix
Merchandise & Donations
NEW! Burst Serial Log Home Page
LPF Homesite
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Les Paul Forum Member AA00475Bassman's Avatar

Re: Marshall tone at 1-3 watts ....anything new out ?

Reverb is the black hole of no return !
    Ive struggled 53 years to play guitar most of my tone is like a well placed fart , how I love the guitar !

Les Paul Forum Member Cliff Gress's Avatar

Nice playing Peter. Glad to see you work in healthcare. Lots of heros. I spent the majority of my career in Rx IT. Did you ever experience Cerner?

Les Paul Forum Member Pellman73's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cliff Gress View Post
    Nice playing Peter. Glad to see you work in healthcare. Lots of heros. I spent the majority of my career in Rx IT. Did you ever experience Cerner?
    Thank you Cliff! yes absolutely. Im not sure exactly WHERE though...

Im trying to think Does Cerner do the whole deal EMR now? Im wondering if perhaps we were looking at that a few years back when we were going that route- we use EPIC... or Im wondering if perhaps sometimes I see it for films that I look at from outside institutions?

Either way Im familiar with the name and the company for sure

Les Paul Forum Member Cliff Gress's Avatar

Cerner sold itself on being a one shop IT solution for hospitals, a totally integrated package. Their charting software was fine but the pharmacy software sucked as did Lab, Radiology, etc. I went from best of breed Rx tools to the worst. Millions of dollars and man hours were spent to get Cerner patched and running. You can imagine the stress levels when orders were not filled, software crashed, etc. Now I understand that Spectrum Health dumped it and went EPIC.

Sorry about the aside, back to wattage.

Les Paul Forum Member Pellman73's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cliff Gress View Post
    Cerner sold itself on being a one shop IT solution for hospitals, a totally integrated package. Their charting software was fine but the pharmacy software sucked as did Lab, Radiology, etc. I went from best of breed Rx tools to the worst. Millions of dollars and man hours were spent to get Cerner patched and running. You can imagine the stress levels when orders were not filled, software crashed, etc. Now I understand that Spectrum Health dumped it and went EPIC.

Sorry about the aside, back to wattage.
    Yea I bet it was a real goat rodeo. I honestly hate all the crap we have to do with charting and records and all that stuff. The system now has me basically doing the full charting, billing and sending all the letters to referring doctors in clinic. I spend 2 minutes seeing patients and then 10 doing all that crap. It will make you crazy if you think about it too much.

yes back to wattage!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12