• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Vaschenko Korina Flying V: Video

Russ2

I am waiting for my Vaschenko LP, someone sent me this video showing off a Vaschenko Flying V. This is not my guitar, but has now made the drool list. It sounds awesome and has Tyson Tone pick-ups:

sws1

Your last name wouldn't be Vaschenko by any chance, would it?

Russ2

Your last name wouldn't be Vaschenko by any chance, would it?

Nope, only if he will adopt me. I do own a number of his guitars, becoming hooked after buying my first years ago. They are like crack, once you play one it becomes an addiction. Sorry about the sales on the video, but I overlook that and listen to the guitar. I also like the Tyson Tone pickups in the guitar. I think the guitar sounds amazing.

I will post some video when I receive my new LP.

m bernardi

5 vee's are gone just order it and ask for forgiveness later:peace2:hank

Mark Lange

I saw Lance Keltner post a Youtube video that he was making 10 of these guitars from Vachenko.
I always wanted a V and had to order one.
When it was finally built and delivered a couple of months later, I learnt that Vachenko cut the production down to just 6 Vs.

p2924386014-6.jpg

p2924386015-6.jpg

sws1

I saw Lance Keltner post a Youtube video that he was making 10 of these guitars from Vachenko.
I always wanted a V and had to order one.
When it was finally built and delivered a couple of months later, I learnt that Vachenko cut the production down to just 6 Vs.

p2924386014-6.jpg

p2924386015-6.jpg

Cool McSwain. Here's mine.

gSGV522h.jpg