• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

DIY relicing

renderit

Awesome! Great idea. Not sure aboot the fingerboard snot. Makes me want to wash my hands, but the rest is totally cool! Thanks again Mr. Wino!

You know what Mr. Wino? I didn't used to understand all the stuff you dug up and what that was all about. You would ask a question with a bit of internet stuff and then redirect the answer with another bit of internet stuff.

I now wish to give you a shout out as you find THE ABSOLUTE NEATEST SHIT ON THE WEB! Seriously, you are kinda a Mr. Wizard of the keyboard! You singlehandedly come up with the best discussion inducing or answer driven stuff from the far reaches and dusty corners, backrooms, safes, and abandoned libraries of the interweb! Kudos Sir! I expect you have a very Steam-punk office filled with dusty tomes ready to be scanned in with the brass and rust covered Ruby Scanner madly cackling and furiously rubbing your gold and jewel clad gnarly fingers together all the while! With a stove pipe chapeau and old red velvet smoking jacket and little round sunglasses!

As I can't Knight you (legally anymore) and I doubt you would accept entry into the "Nope's Band of Previously Merry But Now Chaste Monks of the Fiddle" let me extend the AWard of the Seeker of Highest Intrigue To The Entire Realm©Ω℁ with both of its advantages and privileges.

Whilst you bestow the knowledge of the ancients on us I will remain in my cage flinging bits of excrement at the passersby! Thank you sir for making the Web®ℹ︎ a tool for smarterer people!

Last edited:

Tom Wittrock

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner
917_p37161.jpg