• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Please help me with my 52

Lchiango

I have a 1952 Les Paul. It is my father's guitar. The head was broken off in the 50s. We brought the guitar to be repaired in the 70s to a place in Massachusetts. They kept the guitar for over a year and then they returned it to us without the guitar repaired and missing the head . I am now looking to have the guitar repaired for my dad. He is a purist… So I would like to have it look professional of course. It's important to him that it has the proper logos on the head… I am looking for a replacement headstock or a replacement neck. Can someone please help me? Feel free to text me at 305-998-8327

MapleFlame

I have a 1952 Les Paul. It is my father's guitar. The head was broken off in the 50s. We brought the guitar to be repaired in the 70s to a place in Massachusetts. They kept the guitar for over a year and then they returned it to us without the guitar repaired and missing the head . I am now looking to have the guitar repaired for my dad. He is a purist… So I would like to have it look professional of course. It's important to him that it has the proper logos on the head… I am looking for a replacement headstock or a replacement neck. Can someone please help me? Feel free to text me at 305-998-8327

Historic Makeovers

1952 Goldtop

I had a 52 repaired many years ago, same issue. head stock. I would get it repaired if possible. I'd contact Gibson co inc see if they could do it.

chasenblues

mx8SAnU.gif

Tom Wittrock

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner
I had a 52 repaired many years ago, same issue. head stock. I would get it repaired if possible. I'd contact Gibson co inc see if they could do it.

You're usually better off going to a professional repairman/restoration expert. :ganz