• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

FS: 2015 Limited Edition (1 of 100) Gibson ES-355 in Olive Drab Green

j5bogdas

<section class="section--listing-readmore" style="margin-bottom: 38px; word-wrap: break-word; color: rgb(65, 65, 65); font-family: Lato, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;">I'm selling my 2015 Gibson ES-355 in Olive Drab Green. It's one of only a hundred made, and they won't be re-making them in this color. This is the official color of the US Army - the same paint color is used for all Army vehicles. This is also the same color that Chris Cornell used on his 335 before his death this year. These will only continue to rise in value.

Looking to net $4500.

This model and color is highly desirable, and I haven't seen them available for sale online since last year. It's in near mint condition, with only light play wear (no dings, scratches, breaks, etc.), and plays like an absolute dream.

It is currently set up with .011-.050 GHS boomers.

Gibson Limited Edition ES 355 Bigsby Olive Drab VOS 2015 Features:

• Olive Drab Green Finish
  • Hi Gloss 90 Sheen Lacquer with VOS Treatment
  • Three-Ply Maple and Poplar Top
  • Three-Ply Maple and Poplar Back, and Sides
  • 1-piece Mahogany Neck
  • Traditional "C" Shaped Neck
  • Bound Richlite Fretboard with Rolled Binding
  • 24 3/4" Scale Length
  • 1 11/16" Nut Width
  • 12" Radius
  • 22 Frets
  • Traditional "C" Neck Shape
  • .820" Neck Profile At Nut
  • .970" Neck Profile At 12th Fret
  • Dual '57 Classic Humbuckers
  • Individual Volume and Tone Controls
  • Pearloid Block Inlays
  • Single-Ply Binding
  • ABR-1 Bridge
  • Bigsby B7 Tailpiece
  • Grover Rotomatic Tuners
  • Nickel Hardware
Includes:

• Gibson Hard Shell Case
  • Certificate of Authenticity
http://rvrb.io/2015-es-355-p6e - for more pictures
fkcmlfwmfdkybcxnurfw.jpg

</section><section style="margin-bottom: 38px; word-wrap: break-word; color: rgb(65, 65, 65); font-family: Lato, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;"></section>

Last edited: