• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Remember the e-bow? How about the Gizmotron?

thin sissy

I've been listening a lot to 10cc this year, and checked out some videos of the Gizmotron as a result (two from the band came out with the gizmo in the 70's I think). It seemed cool but apparently lead to a lot of string breakage?

This strat seems like fun and would be interesting to try out. Probably not useful enough for me personally to buy one, but I'm sure they'll be awesome in the right hands :) .

Xpensive Wino

I've been listening a lot to 10cc this year, and checked out some videos of the Gizmotron as a result (two from the band came out with the gizmo in the 70's I think). It seemed cool but apparently lead to a lot of string breakage?

This strat seems like fun and would be interesting to try out. Probably not useful enough for me personally to buy one, but I'm sure they'll be awesome in the right hands :) .

Gizmotron has been re-engineered and re-issued. Reportedly the past issues are ... well... a thing of the past.

On a related note, here's Godley & Creme's tour de force:

Parts 2, 3, 4, & 5 are on YouTube as well. :salude

DMartini

the Ed O'Brien is nice, cool that Fender has recognized him.

its weird how Jonny didnt get a sig Tele first!

renderit

MAN! I listened to that for 30 seconds and I called my dentist to see if he would drill my teeth with no drugs...

J T

Jimmy Page used something like that for "In the Evening"

He said it fell apart.

thin sissy

Gizmotron has been re-engineered and re-issued. Reportedly the past issues are ... well... a thing of the past.

On a related note, here's Godley & Creme's tour de force:

Parts 2, 3, 4, & 5 are on YouTube as well. :salude
Thanks man, I'll check it out :salude !

renderit

I used to love using an ebow back in the day- still have it-

I remember lusting for one of those. And the demo above is pretty awesome, just something about the first two made me want to blind myself so I didn't have to hear it...

This is the demo I luved.