• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

NGD! 2017 Standard T

FACTION95

I've wanted a Les Paul Standard ever since I saw my idol Stone Gossard playing one back in 92'. ( I know its a Custom in this picture)
stone_gossard.jpg

25 years later I've finally been able to afford one! Being "last years model" and during the Holiday Season Sale, Guitar Center had it marked down. It has a killer flame and other than Cyro'd frets, there's no difference between the 17' and 18' models. So I couldn't pass her up!
NxvrxYEl.jpg

zszbxjul.jpg

My son is more excited about our new Les Paul than I am!
GcI4NPml.jpg

SoCal Flood

Congrats, that's one sick guitar! I briefly had a '17 Standard T Bourbon Burst with a similar looking flame. They did them right in '17 that's for sure!

FACTION95

Congrats, that's one sick guitar! I briefly had a '17 Standard T Bourbon Burst with a similar looking flame. They did them right in '17 that's for sure!

Thanks! If there was a Bourbon available, I would have had a super difficult time deciding on which one.

Last edited:

FACTION95

uite Re: NGD! 2017 Standard T

A couple more picts I took last night. She plays amazing. Quite an improvement from my 05' Studio.

HKETR3Gl.jpg

6fAzrfdl.jpg

El Gringo

Very beautiful guitar , love the top .Please do put the chip on but do not harm that top with a pickguard .