• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Another Audition From Hell

talonmm

A few months back I started a thread here with a local craiglist link. There was supposedly a blues band looking for the ultimate guitar player. I was not sure if it was a serious listing or someone trying to be funny.

Here's another gem from Long Island Craigslist.

If you care to search using the subject line words on the craigslist page, you can find some replies to this gem.

Comments Please!

Can't wait to see the reaction to this one: https://longisland.craigslist.org/muc/d/hot-new-strip-club-wants-to/6419517082.html

thin sissy

Pretty obvious it's another parody :) . It's pretty fun though, although hard to read with its Wall of text format (but that might be purposely).

Big Al

F***n brilliant. Almost Ren level goofery, in otherwords, witty as hell. I don't know if any of the old GOR threads and posts survive but IMO the most brilliantly funny farce ever uneashed on this forum came courtesy the fictitious GOR, (God Of Rock), and the all to real replies. Thanks for posting, I needed the laugh.

renderit

I don't think he's joking. I think I played for him before. And when he's pissed... just let me say you NEVER want to clean an industrial grease trap. I moved to Kansas shortly after...

SpencerD

I noticed that the craigslist poster guy mentioned that his dads friend briefly managed the band KIX.

I've known Brian Forsythe since 1978 so I sent him the link.

He laughed his ass off! :peace2